Your opportunity to do impactful work.
We tackle the most challenging problems and build solutions that have a real impact.
Help us solve real-world problems in the communities we care about.
We’re looking for bright, tenacious problem-solvers to join us as we transform communities by enabling better data-informed decision-making across our education, health, criminal justice, and social services systems.
We are Asemio and our team of data scientists, software engineers, architects and management consultants are working together to achieve a nationwide data ecosystem for social good.
We aim to foster an enjoyable work environment that allows everyone the opportunity to reach their highest potential. We strive to work and grow in a sustainable way, to help our clients succeed, and to build a company we can all be proud of for a long time to come.
Want to be part of the team? Check out our current openings.
We are seeking help with:
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Coordinating office logistics including bank deposits, utilities, answering the phone, and welcoming office visitors
- Mailing packages and documents
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Paying and managing bills
- Running miscellaneous errands
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Partner including scheduling meetings, drafting communications, and helping prioritize attention toward critical activities or events
- Circulating information throughout an organization (e.g., drafting announcements and critical communications regarding new hires, policy changes, or general office information)
- Facilitating event logistics (ranging from events as tactical as coordinating food for meetings to those as broad as planning holiday parties)
- Managing equipment tracking and asset management (including computers, software, books, and general inventory management)
- Assisting with new employee onboarding
Resumés are welcome from talented individuals at all levels, including recent graduates, that have a strong desire to develop technology solutions to improve community services nationwide. The information below should help you understand the depth of experience needed at each level.
For exceptionally talented recent graduates without significant technology experience, we will train and mentor you to obtain the technical skills that you will need to be successful.
Our Junior Software Engineers have a basic understanding of object-oriented design and source control tools, and are comfortable writing code using Test Driven Development in at least one programming language.
Our Intermediate Software Engineers are experienced in at least two programming languages, continuous integration and delivery workflow, refactoring, and have a basic understanding of SQL and database schema design.
Our Senior Software Engineers are proficient in at least three programming languages; configuring, deploying, and administering continuous integration and delivery workflows; evaluating code for quality and applying appropriate refactoring; and evaluating object-oriented designs and database schemas.
Our Software Architects are experts at designing, developing, and implementing applications; defining technology-based processes and standards; establishing practices that result in the delivery of the highest quality solutions; and coaching Software Engineers towards higher skill and productivity levels. Our Architects thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
If our vision excites you, and you have a desire to learn more, then send us your resumé and a link to some code you’re proud of—maybe it’s an open-source product you developed or had a hand in, a project you’re passionate about, or an attempt at something new and fun. In return, we welcome the opportunity to share how our combined forces create innovative solutions to complex community problems, fueled by the passion to make a difference.